Ok, so the reason is most definitely a dumb one, but all the same…
So today I really, really wanted some cookies, but I didn’t have all the ingredients I needed to make any recipes I had. And I was feeling to lazy to gather a ton of ingredients and mix everything together and then have dozens of cookies lying around. So, how did I solve this problem? I took a recipe I’m very familiar with and is suuuuuper easy and tweaked it a bit to use ingredients I did have and so I wouldn’t end up with more than necessary cookies. The result? Absolute HEAVEN! I’ll post the recipe below, and after you read it you’ll all be like “I’ve made that a hundred times! You didn’t invent that!”, but for now, and for prides sake I did invent it and they are delicious. Ok?
Better Than An Endorphin Release Cookies*
- 1 pkg Triple Fudge Chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c butter or mixture of butter and shortening
- 1/2 pkg of Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate CHUNKS (not chips)
- 1/2 pkg of vanilla chips
Mix all together and bake for 8.5 minutes on 360. The result is a gooey chocolate deliciousness that is unlike any other. You have to use the chunks because they melt and leave puddles of chocolate in the middle of the cookies, and the vanilla gives it an extra punch. Enjoy!
*This is the name Rob came up with for them :)
Those really do sound divine. Sadly I don't have half the ingredients on the list!
ReplyDelete