Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun! Fun! Fun! Part 1

First, as I promised- a run-down of our President’s Day weekend! Rob to Friday off, so we just meandered down to Fillmore. Our first stop was Discovery Gateway. Next was Cabelas, followed by some J-Dawgs and some awesome Frozen Yogurt. Last we went to the BYU Bean Museum where Mason got to touch a tortoise, gecko, and snake :) Once in Fillmore there was a trip to the Manti temple; sledding behind the four-wheeler; and coyote hunting. It was awesome!

 Pres. Day (13) Pres Day (60)  Pres Day (74) Pres Day (81) Pres Day (85) Pres. Day (4) Pres Day. (13)  Pres Day. (31) Pres Day. (41) Pres Day. (45) Pres. Day (18)Pres Day. (60)  

Pres. Day (30) 0218121605 Pres Day. (4)  Pres Day. (19)

Now fast forward a month. Last Saturday we went on a train ride. Honestly my kids could ride that frontrunner over, and over, and over and never get bored of it:

Train Ride (62) Train Ride (22)Train Ride (2) Train Ride (5) Train Ride (11) Train Ride (18)  Train Ride (24)  Train Ride (29) Train Ride (40) Train Ride (43) Train Ride (51) Train Ride (53) Train Ride (57)

And then because he is the most awesome dad in the world, Rob took them again Thursday night while I was at RS. Grandpa Clayton even met them at the station with a Frosty from Wendys :)

IMAG0586 0322122007 0322122009 IMAG0583

Soooo Fun!!! Now, read below to learn about Friday and Today’s adventures :)

1 comment:

  1. Aaron & I just got done looking at both posts. He wanted me to make some crack about Rob being mentally challenged, but I told him he can make his own comment (& I will apologize now for his future comment). We cracked up at the turkey chasing video! Your boys are so SO very cute. I am excited to see you all in Boise soon-ish. I love all your pics. You are such a fun family.

    ~p.s. It was awesome seeing you guys in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete