Wednesday, April 18, 2012

3rd of 4: Yea for Grandparents!

On Saturday, Mason had the fun fortune of seeing many of his grandparents! It was all for his birthday. We met the Day Grandparents for some burgers at JCW’s. So, so yummy! And don’t worry; I made sure to get a close-up of everyone involved. heh heh heh!

14th (48)14th (58)  14th (54) 14th (55) 14th (56) 14th (57)

Then it was off to a favorite of ours: Cabelas. The kids LOVE seeing all the fish swimming around, and the animals…not moving around… :)

14th (59) 14th (61) 14th (64) 14th (65)

Hmmm. Don’t really have any pictures…my dad took a lot; I’ll have to get them from him. We had cupcakes and opened presents at the little dining area they have in the store. It was wonderful :)

Next we headed north to the Discover Gateway Museum. There we met Grandpa Strong and Aunt Julia and Aunt Nicole.

14th a (30) 14th (68) 14th (69) 14th (71) 14th (73) 14th (75) 14th (76) 14th (78) 14th a (2) 14th a (4)  14th a (7) 14th a (8) 14th a (11) 14th a (19) 14th a (23)14th a (21)  14th a (24) 14th a (25) 14th a (26) 

We had soooo much fun! Now. Stay tuned. There will be a way awesome super-duper post about Mason’s actual birthday on Tuesday, but I’m going to hold out a little bit and see if I can get some better pictures than what I currently have. Yea! (That will be post 4 out of 4…just in case you’ve been keeping track).

No comments:

Post a Comment