Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1st of 4: Just Photoshopped Photos

This first post is just some pictures I have taken this past month of everyday things we do (oh, and there’s 2 from Christmas). I recently downloaded several photoshop actions from coffeeblogshop.com and thepioneerwoman. I LOVE them! It gives me a chance to alter the pictures in many ways…and some of them I get to “paint” on the photo itself. It’s a lot of fun for me. I don’t have the proper version of photoshop to use many of the “actions” out there; and I need to take classes to really get the full benefit of what can be done to a picture, but for now and for someone who doesn’t know jack squat- it’s a lot of fun!… (the first picture in each series is the original…and there’s one or two which don’t have an original):

 14th (26) 14th (26) copy 14th (36) 14th (36) copy 14th (36) copy a   Easter (7)Easter (7) big headEaster (11) Easter (11) copy Easter (11) copy2 Easter (13) Easter (13) copy Easter (13) copy2 Easter (13) copy3 Easter (21) Easter (21) copy Easter (33) Easter (33) copy Easter (52) Easter (52) copy 

     BBB BBB copyBBB (2) BBB (6) BBB (6) edit BBB (8) BBB (8) copy 1   BBB (58)BBB (58) copy 1  BBB (58) copy 2 BBB (74) BBB (74) copy  Fun Fun edit   IMAG0586IMAG0586 editTrain Ride (55) Train Ride (55) edit

Christmas (80)Christmas (80) copy Boys 024 Boys 024 copy

2 comments:

  1. HEY! YOU STOLE MY SANTA!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE HIM BACK NOW!!! Oh and I LOVE the pics, especially the one of Morgan going down the red slide!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way chicka-dee! It's MOM'S SANTA! And it's at her house, so you're going to have to take it up with her. hee hee hee ;) Thank you :)

      Delete