Sorry-there are a LOT of really bad pictures; but I couldn’t choose just one! Too many good memories! Today I am grateful for a few things that for me, go together. I am grateful for FRIENDS, FUN, AND LAUGHTER. I have been one of those lucky ones who has truly had many good friends that only want the best for me, and take me as I am. The first picture was taken by Mark Moeller-it is of many of my newest friends here in the Midland Farms Ward –best ward on earth!!! The others are high school and college friends. This last one is of my dear friend Taryn and I with our cute hineys in the air. She put up with me all growing up, then all through college-in the same room as me!!! For FOUR years almost!!! And she couldn’t escape me because somehow she ended up in Hooper and I ended up in Roy. HAHA! Jokes on her! I love you all my fun friends- thank you for everything.
Oh, and my CAMP FRIENDS! That is the other group ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting my "cute hiney" on your blog. Ha ha. Oh those were good times. Looking at the dates on those pictures I can't believe that was 10 years ago. Holy cow we're old!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea.