Sorry. There isn’t a picture for today. (I have one, but I think a lot of people would not be my friend anymore if I posted it ;) ). Today I am grateful for the Relief Society organization. They put in so many hours of service to make sure women are taken care of-physically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially (is that a word?). Tonight we had an AWESOME Christmas party which included white elephant gifts and an ugly sweater contest. And so many people participated! I have not laughed that hard in forever!
Also today, while they (RS Presidency/Committee) were setting up, I was there practicing the piano/organ. After finishing I could not find Mason anywhere. I absolutely panicked. They stopped and helped me though. He was shortly found in the men’s bathroom…bare as the day he was born…little fetcher-that’s a story for another day. And despite my yelling and swearing and crying and nudist child, they hugged me and laughed and said they understood. I wish all women of the world could be part of something so wonderful. Thank you, my friends from the Relief Society, and thank you, my Savior, for knowing how much I would need this when I became a parent.
No comments:
Post a Comment