Humidifiers. I know! I know! Super, super boring, and I apologize, but this is what I am truly most grateful for today.
The past 2 weeks our family has had horrible coughs which last through the night. A few days ago we moved Mason into Morgan’s room so they could share the humidifier. That and child cough medicine did wonders! But Rob and I were still coughing-badly. Rob was the worst. He would cough so loudly non-stop, wrenched over the garbage can, until he fell asleep from exhaustion around 2am in the morning. This meant-even though my cough was not nearly so bad-that I was awake too. Monday night he was awake til 4:30!!! I said that was the end. Tuesday I went to Wal-mart with the screaming kids and bought this humidifier and some vicks vapor stuff. Rob fell asleep at 9 and didn’t wake up OR COUGH til his alarm went off this morning. YAY! So, thank you, THANK YOU to the humidifiers!
I believe they are pronounced "humdidifiers"
ReplyDelete