Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Outlaw

Let me introduce myself; my name is Amanda Lee, and I am the sheriff of a little place called Chateau Stevens. I have one posse member, Roberto, but as he has a 2nd job out of town to support the wife and kids, he is rarely around for the day hours. As such I stay pretty busy, and run into all sorts of characters and circumstances. Let me tell you about one of them…

There was a new comer in town by the name of Mr. Morgan. On this particular day he’d been makin’ a big stink up-town and I (being the sheriff) had to take care of it (unfortunately those kind of things don't just take care of themselves). When I got back to the town center I was encountered with this:

bday (66)

The perp? A Mr. Mason who’d been known to cause problems before: staying up all night, breaking noise ordinances, and harming innocent tomato babies to say the least. This time he had a new side kick with him he called “Duck”. This was a HUGE crime scene. I was seething mad! It was going to take me FOREVER to clean up and restore order to the town now.

He was booked immediately into the jail on multiple charges: battery and assault on a Ms. Birthday Cake, handling/misuse of dangerous cutlery, desecration of the town center, and throwing desecrated pieces at the sheriff!!!.

bday (67)

bday (68)

I let his accomplice “Duck” go with only a warning as he seemed to have been forced along. Needless to say Mr. Mason will be behind bars for a very, very long time…

*Will post about birthday at a later date.

8 comments:

  1. don't these children have a father?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this. What a little stinker...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is grandma and grandpa Day; how much bail do we need to post to bust Mr. Mason out of that jail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha! Well depends on who you ask; you know what Rob wants...and for me to get him out you have to put up with him for a night or two when I come to visit some time next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA That is so cute!! See, I wish I could come up with clever stories! I loved this! And Mason is the cutest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Amanda! So clever! I hope Mason has made it out of jail now. :)

    ReplyDelete