Monday, April 11, 2011

King & Queen of Country

That’s right! I got to go to the Reba/George Straight concert, and it was awesome!!! It was even more fun because I got to go with my Aunt Kathy, cousin Josie, mom, Sav, and LYD!

concert (9) concert (8)

And now a couple of little videos to prove we were there:

I waited through several songs for George Straight to get in the perfect position, ran down a flight of stairs, and got in trouble with a security officer all for this picture:

concert (37)

All of that and he was only 30 feet away and I had my zoom all the way in and still that was the best I could get!!! Dumb, cheap, point-and-shoot cameras…hahaha!- oh well, it was fun :)

2 comments:

  1. That picture was worth it!!! Way to take on the security guard. What a duo though huh?! George and Reba together. True Country Perfection. Glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete