Monday, April 11, 2011

On the Farm

he last week in March Rob went to NY for work, so the kids and I headed to Fillmore for some fun. And fun we had! We skipped rocks,

Fmore Trip (61) Fmore Trip (59)

played with the neighbors kids,

Fmore Trip (65)

played soccer and basketball,

Fmore Trip (42)

went for walks and climbed trees,

Fmore Trip (10) Fmore Trip (4) Fmore Trip (7) Fmore Trip (8)

learned about the American flag,

Fmore Trip (73)

played with trains,

Fmore Trip (49)

watched llamas and rams,

Fmore Trip (53) Fmore Trip (55)

patted kitties, bunnies, sheep, and chickens!!!,

Fmore Trip (96) Fmore Trip (78) Fmore Trip (79) Fmore Trip (80) Fmore Trip (84) Fmore Trip (88)

took naps,

Hotel Receipt 089 Fmore Trip (64)

danced to primary songs,


and just visited with everyone,

Hotel Receipt 075

All in all a very, very fun trip!

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun! I'm jealous of being able to hang out with family and I can't believe how big Mason is getting!

    ReplyDelete