If you can’t tell just from looking at the top of this page what this post is going to say…you might want to think about giving that diploma back to your high school.
Jk- So here’s the dealio. Rob and I are expecting our second kid sometime around the first of February…or maybe in January. I’m not really sure. You see, on my first doctor’s appt my due date was Feb. 15, then it was Feb. 10, and now it is Feb. 6. The doctor said for now he’s going to keep it the 15th. WHAT?! That’s more than a week later than what I (the baby) is measuring now! Anyway- back to facts. And the fact is…yes that’s right…this baby is a BOY. I thought I was going to be disappointed (yes I’m a horrible parent), but maybe it hasn’t hit me yet because I haven’t started crying yet. I really, really wanted a girl…Oh well. The good news is the baby is healthy and I’ve lost a whole pound since the pregnancy thing started! I’m quite happy with myself since I’m 17 wks pregnant and the only other time I’ve ever lost weight was when I used to work out 2 hours a day and eat nothing but rice and tuna fish…but that’s another story…and I’ve probably just jinxed myself….anyway.
As much as I wanted a little girl, I AM excited for Mason to have a little brother and be his best friend. Hopefully. And if I ever hear my dad say “our fourth one would have been a boy”…again I’m going to beat him because now so far he’s got TWO son-in—law and will soon have TWO grandsons!!! So there, dad! Anyway-thanks for reading. Here’s a few pics of what little brother gets to look forward to in a big brother.
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys. Sorry you didn't get your girl though. :(
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAAYA!!!! I think I would've written that no matter what you were having! Oh, the new little guy & Mason are going to be such great buddies & get into so much mischief!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! Hope you're feeling wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is such exciting news! How fun that you will have two boys. They will have such a great time growing up together. Good luck with pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting Amanda! I think it will be fun for you to have two little boys-they will be such good pals.
ReplyDeleteAbout Mason and the tomatoes-it could be worse. When Dustin was 2 he saw us weeding and thought he would do a little weeding as well and pulled out a couple of tomato plants.
You are in big trouble for not telling me about this yesterday!!! Congratulations though!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amanda! I am very happy for you! Another boy will be great fun. Did Lydia tell you that I am pregnant as well? I would love to have a girl, but I kind of have a feeling it is going to be a boy....so I will be in your same boat! :) Congrats again and I hope we get to see you guys soon. We enjoyed having you guys over.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, yay for another baby!!! And especially for another little boy! How fun for them to grow up and be little buddies. :) And by the way...it is just ridiculous that it's been so long since I've seen you. How 'bout we plan ourselves a get-together in the near future?
ReplyDeleteI cannot even tell you how incredibly excited I am for you! A little brother for Mason! Fun, fun fun!
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting....and congratulations.
ReplyDeleteOh P.S. Mason reminds me of a cat! HAHA Diana's cats love to sit in the bathroom sink too!
ReplyDelete