Most of them time when I am bored, my children get the brunt of it… On our way to taking the monkey suit pictures, Mason said to me, “Mom, I will give you $10 and two gold coins if you will never take my picture again!”. Poor little boy…he’ll never be able to afford the disappearance of my camera.
Don’t feel too badly for them though; their Nana Strong took them up to the cabin where they played outdoors for two full days. (Pictures taken by Nana)
And they’ve been playing outside at our house, too.
We also blessed baby Cameron this weekend. It was so fun to see so much of our family. I just want to note since they are not in the picture that Cam’s Uncle Aaron, and Aunty Arlene and Jackie were also there for the blessing. We ate chicken tamales, beef enchiladas, and sweet pork burritos with sides of black beans and green salad. Thank you grandmas for making the food!
No comments:
Post a Comment