Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Week!

First of all, since the beautiful Indian Summer is coming to a close, we decided to try and get one last hike in (well, and we’ll probably try again tomorrow, but anyway). Hike of choice was the Rainbow Trail up Ogden Canyon. We went about 3pm and the lighting through the trees was BEAUTIFUL! I wish I were a pro so I could capture the way it was. Instead, you should all just go hike it tomorrow about that same time of day.

_DSC0067_DSC0081_DSC0085_DSC0086_DSC0087_DSC0091_DSC0111_DSC0118-2_DSC0119_DSC0132_DSC0136_DSC0145_DSC0143_DSC0158_DSC0168_DSC0182_DSC0225_DSC0247

We also did some pumpkin carving:

_DSC0035_DSC0038_DSC0044_DSC0054_DSC0056_DSC0259

Tuesday was the ward/neighborhood trunk-or-treat. It is so much fun living in an area that is SO FULL of kids all about the same age! After the trunk-or-treating we all came in to the stake center to eat chili dinner, and then the kids hopped on the stage and started bustin’ some moves Winking smile

_DSC0005_DSC0008_DSC0014_DSC0021_DSC0023-2_DSC0026_DSC0032-2

And finally, Halloween itself. This morning the elementary school had a fun costume parade, followed by parties in each grade:

_DSC0014_DSC0052

And…here is Halloween night. Rob was a stud as always and took the older boys out…and I honestly have no idea what Morgan is doing here…

_DSC0075_DSC0085_DSC0087_DSC0090_DSC0091_DSC0094_DSC0098

Happy Halloween from our pumpkin patch to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment