Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Tuesday to Remember!

The first Tuesday of the month was an AWESOME one! Full of animals and family and friends. Our friends the Halls were kind enough to let us tag along on a trip to their Aunt’s house to see baby calves and ride a horse. Mason loved it! Morgan did too…from a distance. (Note the face of total and complete fear on Mason in the 2nd group of pictures…hahahahaha!)

Farm Tuesdayfarm hrse

After a fun morning we took a drive down to Thanksgiving Point and met the fam. We had dinner and saw more animals. It was fun just to be with them. Except for the part afterwards where Savannah posted disgusting pictures of me all over the internet…that’s ok…I have one of her.. I will just bide my time (plus I’m going to put them on here anyway because those are the only pictures I have).

ThanksPoint Tuesday

And last of all, that night I went to dinner with my dear, long-time friend Kelli. I didn’t take a picture, but here is another one of she and our friend Clarence and his family. We all went out a week or so later. Fun!

_DSC0072 copy

Holy cow. When I went to find the pictures for this day I realized it was clear back in MARCH!!! Not the beginning of April!!! How far behind am I?! And there are so many pictures in April! And Mason’s Birthday! AAGGHHHHH! HIGH LEVELS OF STRESS!!! SO BEHIND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment