Yes. Yes I am a month behind on my blog. I’m sorry! I was recently put in charge of my ward’s blog and for some reason that’s all the blogging I feel like doing most times. Plus…by the time I go through all of my pictures I could use on this blog I’ve wasted an hour and then I have to be going to bed or doing something else. So.
This year we went down to Fillmore for Easter and it was awesome!
First, the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Fillmore City Park right across the street from where I grew up, and a little bit of what we do around the house:
Next, no trip to Fillmore is complete with out some hang time with our special friends Kara and Audrey. My boys would live in their house and never leave their sides if I would let them ;). Also, the Easter Bunny came during the only 15 minutes it was raining that day. Duh.
This next group of pictures are just random ones I really love from the weekend. Such as Morgan looking at a bright blue egg and not picking it up. Only looking. Not touching. And Mason dancing up and down with excitement from the bubbles; and last of all our family pretending we are farmers by pulling a harrow with a four-wheeler in the pasture (it was a lot of fun!).
Last of all we got to spend a lot of time with family we really love, but don’t talk about much here on the blog; Great Grandma Day and Uncle Preston. We love them forever! These pictures were taken at her house/backyard.
Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends down in Fillmore that made Easter such a fun and special time!
And-I will be posting more this week
No comments:
Post a Comment