Sorry. I totally plan on posting pictures from Easter etc, but I need to hurry and post something Mason said this morning…just so I never forget. And this is ONLY a journal moment for me, so please don’t feel like you need to read it.
He’s said a lot of things, actually, that I wish I would have hurried and just posted; like the time he asked a friend of ours, “Can I borrow that cute little pink baby?”. Or the time he told me he would wipe my tears…and then proceeded to do so with his towel. But anyway, back to today’s little conversation.
I was explaining to Mason that a big storm was coming and we needed to go outside and pick up the toys. He informed me he did not like storms. I told him I didn’t either. A few moments later he said as calmly as anything,
“I will just tell Jesus to keep the storm. I will tell him to keep the storm. Jesus can just hold the storm".
I don’t know if he’s heard the story of Jesus calming the sea, or if he just knows that Jesus can do all things, and His mission here was to calm our own storms, and hold them for us when we no longer can or when we have repented.
Maybe something from Conference this weekend, or Primary or scriptures has floated in to his little heart and decided to stay there. I hope it always does. I love my boys, and I love Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment