This is what we did today…and it was AWESOME!!! We were able to walk right up to the elephants and pretty close to the tigers, and a giant boa constrictor and camels…I’ve never been that close to those animals. You just can’t get that close at the zoo, so this was an awesome opportunity that even Rob had fun with (seeing the animals close…not the rest of it ;) ) Mason and I love the circus! We love the lights, and the music, and the animals, and the balance and skills. Morgan and Rob not so much. Luckily for them there were some motorcross races going on next door. But really, who can say (besides the 100s of other kids there today…) that they’ve ridden an elephant?! He talked about it the rest of the day, and made it the focus of his prayers this evening. Next year Mason said he wanted to ride the camel. We’ll see.
(And I apologize for the fuzzy pictures, but I was running after them like a crazy person while dodging the other mommies and dad’s trying to get pictures too).
This looks SO FUN. If we ever live in the same state again, I will go to the circus with you anytime my friend. Anytime.
ReplyDeleteErin!!! I would LOVE THAT!!! More than you can even know! And honestly, especially after this winter, AZ would be a dream come true... :)
Delete