Ok. Here are just some random pictures from Thursday and Friday. Yes, my kids are obsessed with bubbles, and yes that is how Morgan fell asleep. hee hee!
Now today was the totally awesome day! So recently Living Social had a deal where you could buy an annual pass to Union Station for the family for $22. This pass also gets a family into the Ogden Nature Center and the Dinosaur Park!!! So…we spent the day using our passes. First was the Ogden Nature Center. Mason chased turkeys for the first twenty or thirty minutes:
Morgan did his best to keep up...…
Other photos from the Center (and yes I stuck my kids in a tree...:
Then we went to Union Station and the Browning Museum. All boys were in heaven.
We ended the day at Panda Express…cookies and broccoli- Mason’s favorite :)
If you are actually still here reading all this, thank you. I’ve just really had fun taking pictures lately and wish more than anything I had a decent camera.
Oh my precious little boys. I wish we could have been there to share in the fun. I want to just hold and squeeze them right now. It won't be long before they will be too old to want that.
ReplyDelete