Friday, December 2, 2011

If you are wondering what it is...






...it's Desitin. As you can see in the picture, there was a bottle of lotion right next to it on his changing table. I'm guessing he couldn't get it through the bars of the crib. Which is a shame, because at least if it were lotion I could have used some of it on my own dry skin...and it would have come off a little easier. (Side note: Desitin does NOT come out of hair. I repeat, DOES NOT!).
I take pictures so that some day...in probably about 10-12 years...when he is telling me how horrible I make his life, I can pull up these pictures and show him how...wonderful...he has made mine. By the way, I was not neglecting him. He had a hard time falling asleep last night and so I knew he'd probably sleep in. I figured he had slept enough by the time it was 9:30 and so went to wake him up. I walked in to see the above. I'm not a bad parent...I just don't think of the endless possibilities of trouble he could get in to until they have already happened. He is always a step a head of me...
(ps. I do have cute/fun Thanksgiving pictures, but unfortunately I left my camera in Fillmore. Soon as I get it back I'll update this more fully.)

4 comments:

  1. OH Amanda...bless your heart! And you surely are a good mother! :) That little boy is full of messes and surprises....good luck for the next 10-12 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome. Desitin everywhere except where it should be. How did you clean it up? that stuff is tough...(Aaron)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It's amazing how many things are tough to get out of hair. You are a good mom! Kids just know how find trouble it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And look! It's on the face again where the toothpaste was last time :)

    ReplyDelete