Your boys are so cute! I love the pictures of them standing on the bridge together and sitting on the grass amongst all the leaves. So fun. :) I miss you, my dear!
BeAuTiFuL pictures & such cute boys!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun playing outside. Aaron really liked the pumpkin about eating cats. & we both laughed at Rob digging into the boys' Halloween candy (as we munched on June & Logan's treats...).
Your boys are so cute! I love the pictures of them standing on the bridge together and sitting on the grass amongst all the leaves. So fun. :) I miss you, my dear!
ReplyDeleteTwo little monkeys jumping on the bed...........
ReplyDeleteBeAuTiFuL pictures & such cute boys!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun playing outside. Aaron really liked the pumpkin about eating cats. & we both laughed at Rob digging into the boys' Halloween candy (as we munched on June & Logan's treats...).
What cute boy! And I love the fall leaves pictures. Where was that at?
ReplyDelete