Oh September, where have you gone?
Well, I didn’t post a single thing of the MANY things we did in September; and I got behind in my scrapbooking, so I decided to combine the two. And since I am too lazy to spell out everything we did, on some pictures you will have to just click it a few times to read the details on the page. And how do I take off the white border? Anyway- Now, in chronological order:
Labor Day--My parents came up and we did a lot of fun things! One I forgot to mention on the picture page is that my mom and I went to the late show and saw "The Help”. I loved it! It was so fun to go to the theater without kids or having to pay a babysitter. (Pictures taken by my dad)
Weekend at Greenbriar--the boys and I had a lot of fun hanging out with Nicole and Julia and learning all the things they do :)
Early Intervention Carnival--Can I just say that the picture (shown below) of Mason riding the pony with their hair blowing in the wind just absolutely kills me??? haha!
My Birthday--the very best day of the year! It’s so nice to have that day to look forward to with just Rob and I. We actually celebrated it a day late because we wanted to be able to go to Mason’s carnival.
Hair Cut--this was Mason’s second time going to an actual barber… but unlike the last, this one knew what he was doing! We all went as a family because we all needed hair cuts.
The State Fair--Mason and I loved this! (After all the hassle of trying to get there). Afterwards we went to Rodizio Grill because I had a free meal from my birthday.
Art Party--this was the second of two I’ve held; my friend Janel helped me throw it at my house. We had tons of paint and other art tools—our treehouse, a swimming pool, two sandboxes, a pinata, and dress-up clothes. It was so much fun!
Winterhollers/Tuachan--Lyd and her fam all came down for a few days! We went to Tuachan while they were here and saw “The Little Mermaid”; oh my gosh AWESOME! The stage had water running on it where the big ship could come in and a sheet of water pouring down every time it was under the see with lights/pictures on the water; glowing bubbles and amazing costumes and singing! I could have watched it several times! Mason even enjoyed it :) Unfortunately Rob was at a conference in Vegas during this fun trip. And Savannah was teaching in Arizona- we missed you so much!
Well—So long September; it was fun while it lasted…
*If there is anyone out there that would like me to do the correct thing and post all supplies/templates used for pages, please let me know and I will.
Hey love the pages! Good job! About the white space, how are you saving the LOs? And how are you uploading them?
ReplyDelete