Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Clean-up Time!

We recently took a trip to Ikea and bought a little something to reorganize Mason's toys:
And I clearly labeled all the boxes:
I think Rob may have been even more excited than I was with the way it turned out! It looks awesome if I do say so myself. haha :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the bins! I would be in major trouble if there was an Ikea near me....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I'm so jealous! I love it! It looks great! I cant wait to see you guys in April. It can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was the best part! I am glad Rob is so excited. it does look awesome! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It makes life so much easier to have things organized. Good Job! Robs enthusiasm is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to Ikea as soon as it opens tomorrow because of this... and Mark wants to hear more about that gun safe. :)

    ReplyDelete