Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just A Couple of Pictures...

...I took of Mason "playing" with Morgan.

People always ask how Mason is handling the new baby. Well, so far he LOVES our new baby--just looking at Morgan sets Mason off giggling. He doesn't usually mind too much if mom is taking care of the baby--unless it is preventing him from getting something he wants; and he throws himself screaming to the floor if dad even thinks about showing any kind of care or love to the baby. Hopefully...at some point in the near future...they can just play together and be friends and there will never be a fight or fits of drama ever again... haha :)

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!! That is the cutest ever!!!! You have to post more!!!! NOW!! Oh, and can't wait to see you guys in less than two weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures! Both boys are so cute. I'm so glad Mason is adapting well to having a little brother! I am SO excited to see them both (& YOU guys) soon. I hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete