Tuesday was mom's (grandma's) birthday so Mason and I decided we would surprise her. We packed up the car and took off! We had to make a couple of stops though; first we stopped at The Cheesecake Factory to pick up the dessert. Our second stop was so that Mama Monkey could stuff her face. (In my defense, it was 2:00 in the afternoon and I hadn't had any lunch). We were so excited to finally get to Fillmore! We drove straight to Grandma's and Granddad's to say hello. Then I left Mason there to keep an eye on Grandma while I went to get a balloon and a couple of groceries. When I came back I wrote a note which said "Please deliver to Cindy" then safety pinned that and the balloon to Mason's shirt. Dad came by just about then so he and Mason went to surprise mom at the Library. The rest of the story is told in the pictures below. Thank you so much mom, dad, Savannah, Preston, Grandma and Granddad for helping us have such a FUN, FUN time! We missed you Lyd, but we're glad everything is going well in WA.
I just took two of mine to story hour this week and Taryn was there and said that she brought you last week. I was so BUMMED!! I would have loved to see you. We want to get together sometime with the 3 of us since we're all so close, and I think we'll come to story time more often and maybe we'll see you there.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to get together! Email/call any time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun surprise! :)
ReplyDelete