Yesterday my old friend and roommate, Taryn, came for a visit. She brought Dustin and Laney along which made Mason very happy because now he had some playmates. In fact at one point Mason even stole a kiss from Laney (after clawing her to death...)!! Despite this Laney's mom was kind enough to invite us to story hour today. It was so much fun! There was story time with a story about "Who Stole the Cookie Dough?", counting time, music time, bubble time, coloring time, and time to play with the toys. Mason spent his entire time just taking it all in- there were so many kids to see! You'll see in one video he and Laney have little colored eggs. These are rattles to shake during music time. I think Mason was a little overwhelmed because he couldn't quite get his little hands to shake the little egg. I think once he's been out a couple more times he'll get more in to it. Below are some pictures and videos which show all the fun.

Thanks Taryn, Laney, and Dustin!

Thanks Taryn, Laney, and Dustin!
Check you out! You're a blogging machine. Also, Mason is super cute. Well, sorry my first comment is boring. I'll do better next time.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun! Let's do it again! Thanks for sending those pictures.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! :) Mason is a sweet little guy.
ReplyDeleteFUN! Mason's a little charmer! & kissing girls already, too! I love it! Your post reminded me that I need to try to take June & Logan to storytime. Your collage turned out fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHey Amanda! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I have thought so much about you since high school, and I feel bad we lost touch! Your little boy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question, we're just moving about a mile away. We're now renting a home from an elderly couple on a mission, and they are coming home, so we need a new place! :) So, nothing too exciting, just the pain of moving!
I'm glad you have a blog! It's great to hear from you! Now I can keep track of all your doings. :)
Mason=player.... Yeah YOu'll have to keep an eye on that boy. He'll be a little heartbreaker!
ReplyDelete