
A little about the Baby Monkey of the family: his name is Mason, he has two bottom teeth, and about 10 days ago he learned to crawl (see below...w/o the sound). His favorite things to do are pulling plugs out of the wall, moving the computer chair around, and trying to sneak into mom's diet coke. Since he is by far the cutest and most interesting of the family, most posts will probably be about him. If you are worried about what he was doing while I was writing this post, the other picture will explain.
Awesome! I'm so glad you've decided to blog. It will be fun to see what the Stevens' are up to.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are blogging! I was just talking to my mom about you this weekend. We were wondering how you were doing and I was feeling like a bad friend for not keeping in touch better.
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am so happy you started this! Now that we live so far from you guys, this will help me see what you're up to (yep, I'm snoopy)! I loved the video! What a cute nephew I have :) Keep it up! I'm putting your blog on my favorite blog list RIGHT NOW!
ReplyDelete