Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Mess

So lately Mason has decided that he doesn't want mom to feed him. He wants to do it himself. So the last couple of days we have let him feed himself. The result is this:
Any of you "wanna-be" models can achieve this same look by putting the bowl of spaghetti in your face, then rubbing your hands in the spaghetti, then rubbing your hands in your eyes.

5 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Mason is the cutest! And that grin with those two bottom teeth...Adorable!!! Though I don't envy you the clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can't wait to see him this weekend! And you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try that tonight! I don't know if I could ever look as cute as your little model, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited that you found my blog. It made my day. I looked for you on facebook after we moved (I see now why you weren't there) and I was sad that it looked like we had lost touch. Yeah for being back in touch. Your little boy is super cute. I hope life is going good for you all. I linked you on my blog. Let me know if that is not okay.

    ReplyDelete