Monday, May 4, 2015

Too Many Photos of My Kids

Agh! I looked at my blog today and realized two months have already gone by again!

I actually have a lot I want to say, but things could get really long, so maybe I’ll keep it to a billion pictures again…we shall see. Oh, and I apologize a head of time; this is going to be just WAY too many pictures of my kids…so…unless you are a grandma, you may just want to skip this post. (No seriously, taking pictures and editing them is the only thing that distracts me from constantly stuffing food in my mouth, sooo…I have A LOT of pictures of my kids. I’m sorry). 

Cam’s first real swing time. He wasn’t sure what to think of it at first, but by the end he was loving it.

_DSC0068_DSC0084

The third Saturday in March we went for a mini road trip…and then we went again conference weekend (because in the car is the only place to listen to conference when you have small children). We drove to Malad and had some BBQ at Sperros. We continued north a little bit til we found the highway that went through the mountain over to Preston. On our way over we found this reservoir. It was beautiful…and needed some rocks thrown in to it; so we obliged. Once on the Logan side of the mountain, we took a little side-trip through many small farming communities; like Lewiston and such. We eventually ended up at FatBoys and partook of the goodness there. On our way south we hit up the $3 theater. Dad and M1 watched the third “Night at the Museum”, while M2, Cam and I watched Paddington. We continued on down and found our way to Old Grist Mill and then back home again. It was a super fun trip! When we did it conference weekend we also hit up Pepperidge Farm. Honestly, if you are ever looking to do a mini road trip, I highly suggest Cache Valley, and here’s why: there are many, many canyons and family friendly hikes which are very easy to access; there are a million places to eat out; you can go “factory” shopping: go to Gossners and get free samples and cheap cheese; then go to Pepperidge Farm and get seconds; and then go to Caspers (Fat Boys) and get ice cream and their seconds for cheap. It is a win-win-win mini vacation Winking smile

_DSC0009_DSC0021

We’ve been on some family bike rides.

_DSC0025

I took some pictures of Cam with a creepy garden gnome.

_DSC0036_DSC0049_DSC0050

We’ve done a lot of jumping on the trampoline. It gets a little violent sometimes, but mostly it’s fun…

_DSC0078_DSC0162_DSC0045_DSC0173_DSC0020_DSC0047_DSC0048

…and sometimes it is just really bright and fuzzy…

_DSC0049_DSC0067_DSC0077_DSC0084

We acquired a fire pit somewhere in our travels, and so have had some fun with that. This same night there was a cool halo/dog ring (is that what they’re called?); so I had my family stand under it so they could one time in their lives look like angels…or maybe fallen angels…

_DSC0016_DSC0077

Because I am obsessed with ducks, I had to do this:

_DSC0089_DSC0124_DSC0202_DSC0232

We put Mason in soccer, and now every. single. Saturday is taken! It is simultaneously both fascinating, and frustrating, to watch (and yes, Mason got put on the pink team of all colors)…

_DSC0009_DSC0010_DSC0011

We went to Fillmore and had a lot of fun as always. We even tried a little bit of skate parking it:

_DSC0144_DSC0170_DSC0172_DSC0233_DSC0236_DSC0248_DSC0255_DSC0280

Easter was a lot of fun, and as any good parent should, I tortured my kids into taking a picture in their new Easter duds.

_DSC0080_DSC0083_DSC0092_DSC0004_DSC0014_DSC0031_DSC0040_DSC0051_DSC0058_DSC0064

The boys camped out on the tramp with dad and made it all night…sorry, the picture is horrible. They also went to Father’s and Sons this past weekend. I went out with my friend Kelli Smile

_DSC0292

The boys had some fun with umbrellas, and even included the littlest in on it. Our good friend also let us come over and see her bunny. Morgan especially loved it. Cam didn’t know what was going on for the longest time; but once he finally spotted the bunny, he went in for the kill. He LOVED it!

_DSC0120_DSC0153_DSC0163_DSC0167

On April 15, baby Cam-Cam (that’s what we call him) did his first crawling. And life has been hazardous and tiring ever since…

This is where Mason’s birthday should go, but I’ll do a separate post for that. It was fun. We used it as an excuse to do a mini vacation.

We also went to a family reunion for the Day side, and met some cousins I had only met one other time in my life (pic taken by My Life Studios aka my cousin Michelle and Alex):

Family pic

I tried to take family pictures again. Fail. One because I’m a little too fluffy/curvaceous/beautiful to be in pictures; and two, when I looked on my screen my pics looked very well lit…but once they were on the computer they were like pitch black.

_DSC0016_DSC0025_DSC0031_DSC0049_DSC0089_DSC0095_DSC0126_DSC0164_DSC0213_DSC0224_DSC0229_DSC0273

And then, here are just some random pictures I love that have no other reason for being here…other than I like them. Don’t let all these mushy pictures fool ya though; mostly we fight and yell…because that’s just how it goes in a family. And, that last one is as close to all of us as I could get.

_DSC0015-3_DSC0016-Edit_DSC0017-2_DSC0019-2_DSC0020-2_DSC0087_DSC0090_DSC0120_DSC0137

Stay tuned for:

Mason’s birthday

Cameron’s 9 month stats

Medical stuff

Exciting stuff, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment