Friday, September 5, 2014

Kids: 3 Rob: 0 and Hell Probably Acquired My Soul…

5:03pm-Mason starts yelling "Mom! mom! Morgan pooped in our room! Mom I touched it! Gross Morgan! Mom clean it!". I noted the time, realized Rob would be home soon, went in my room with Cam to feed him and locked the door. Mason let Rob know about the abomination; Rob took care of it.
5:58pm-The kids are running in and out of the house screaming; sometimes w/o clothes on and sometimes with my dresses on. I went in to the bathroom, locked the door, and had a hot bath. Rob dealt with it.
7pm- I come outside to see Rob and our neighbor head-first in a 3x3 foot hole in our yard where the secondary water is. Apparently there is a leak 3 ft under. There is a giant pile of mud next to them. Morgan has somehow acquired a bottle of pink paint and is pouring it onto his head. I grabbed Cam, my purse, and told Rob I was headed to Wal-mart.
8:30pm-Come home to mud balls going up the stairs, a very angry husband, a pile of pink and brown clothes, and freshly showered boys. Even though I had locked two of our doors before I left, I had forgotten about the back door and they had come in the house covered in paint and mud. Rob spent a good half-hour cleaning it up.
Kids 3, Rob 0. Three hours of hell for Rob; three hours of heaven for me. Although, I'll probably go to hell after ditching Rob as much as I did today...oh well; after these past few weeks it was worth it.

1 comment: