Sunday, July 14, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend-Saturday-Logan

Ok…here is Memorial Day weekend…I can do this, I can do this.

Friday night we went to the airport and watch airplanes take off. We even got lucky enough to see a whirly-bird land just 50 feet away from us. The boys were ecstatic!

_DSC0017_DSC0021

Saturday we went to Logan and hit all of our favorite old haunts. First being Willow Park Zoo and the playground.

Some of the wildlife:

_DSC0049_DSC0062_DSC0074_DSC0092_DSC0102

The boys loved it! It helped there was a little carnival going on the same day. Mason just HAD to go on the rollercoaster. So we dropped the cash and he rode it all by himself. No expression what-so-ever…but the report at the end was that he had fun.

_DSC0087_DSC0096_DSC0108_DSC0115

Next we went on a little bike-ride on what Rob and I call Temple Loop. And it of course ends at the Logan temple.

_DSC0119_DSC0147_DSC0158_DSC0166_DSC0171_DSC0178_DSC0202

We visited Aggie ice-cream:

_DSC0234_DSC0239

We figured since it was Memorial Weekend, and we were in Logan where my grandma Day’s family resides, we’d hit up the Logan cemetery. I think it is a beautiful cemetery and I love all the trees. This cheeky little squirrel was keeping watch over the family:

_DSC0264_DSC0266_DSC0268_DSC0275

We ended the day with sandwiches at Old Grist Mill. The only way to end a fabulous day in Logan. Someday…probably when I’m old…I hope to return to Logan to live.

Sunday was spent at church and out hiking (see previous post).

No comments:

Post a Comment