Dear Mason,
I know you love and want chocolate. I also want and love chocolate, but we don’t always get what we want. Furthermore, chocolate is only appropriate in certain places at certain times: on icecream, in milk, or with cake. Making a sundae out of ourselves is NEVER appropriate.
I am not sure what we are going to do about this. It seems to have stained the carpet; even with the carpet cleaner. Also, I am afraid of what other things you are going to get out of the fridge and wreak havoc with. For your safety and mine, we’d better hope someone can tell us of a way to child-proof a fridge.
Love,
An extremely frustrated Mom.
Yikes! HAHAHA! We've had the egg one happen here (both June & Logan), but not the chocolate. Sorry, we don't know how to child-proof the fridge. I also heard about the marker on the computer screen! Did it come off? 2 year olds are fun, huh? It does get easier as they get older, though. June is so much easier to look after than Logan. It's just their age. Although, all problems don't go away. June hit me with a maraca tonight....Anyway, awesome letters! He will love reading those when he's older!
ReplyDeleteOh Amanda, he is too funny! You can buy fridge locks that clip at the upper part of the fridge. My mother in law has one so she can lock the fridge when the grandkids come, otherwise they are all in the fridge getting into who knows what.
ReplyDelete