Below is a link to Mason's one year pics. Ryan from RLT Photography took them; and they are so fun! Just copy and paste the link and then go down to the bottom where it says "Mason 1yr Layton park" (or something like that). I love, love, LOVE pictures!
http://rltphotography.smugmug.com/ChildrenNewborns
Oh, Ryan also put Mason on his blog; good spot to go to get a sneak peak if you don't want to look at a hundred pics of someone else's kid. Plus he has gorgeous wedding pics on there (maybe I'm weird but I love looking at wedding pictures; whomevers...) :)
Heehee!!! Mason is the cutest ever!! I love all the pics. I can't believe how blue his eyes are either!
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute pictures! I love his cute little smile
ReplyDeleteHe's darling! I just looked at them quick but I love #s 36 and 57, I think! Cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those are such cute pics!! I love your outfit choices. The yellow looks so good on him. And, HE is such a handsome boy! I wish your photographer could drive up here & take our pics!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely have the cutest grandbaby ever! Now if that one of Lydia's and Nick's would ever get here...
ReplyDeleteThis is Aaron:
ReplyDeletePic 101 looks like he has yellow/orange flames smoldering up from the diaper and he's nervous about it.
Hey Amanda! Sorry it took so long to get back to you....I didn't see your comment! I am glad you like the baby kit and the camping one! Those are very good kits.
ReplyDeletehere is one road trip kit...I will see if I can find more!
http://stufftoscrap.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29&products_id=251
Oh, and seriously those are the cutest pictures ever!!!
ReplyDelete