Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sunday Stills

Note: this title is not mine. It belongs to National Geographic. Every Sunday I receive an email in my inbox from National Geographic with this title. It is always full of pictures of people from other places and what often looks like other times. (photo by Sherry Lawson- Ethiopia)

sunday still

Portrait of a Bedouin camel owner outside Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.(photo by John Stanmeyer-Saudi Arabia)

Alexandra Vaughn

(photo by: Alexandra Vaughn)

On this particular Sunday Mason decided to dress in one of my dresses. At one point he was sitting in a little stream of light coming through the curtain. For a moment, the way he was wearing my dress and his serious face and the lighting on him reminded me of National Geographic. Unfortunately I am not of the same caliber, but it was still fun taking pictures of him and Morgie. So here’s some randomness. haha!

_DSC0034_DSC0036-2_DSC0005_DSC0008_DSC0017_DSC0020-2_DSC0037_DSC0062-2

_DSC0049-2_DSC0059-2_DSC0066-2_DSC0070_DSC0072-2_DSC0085_DSC0098-2

Anyway- it was a lot of fun just taking pictures. It’s been a while since I really have.

No comments:

Post a Comment