I know I am 5 months behind on my blog. I know; but there have been just a couple funny things my kids have said in the past week I want to remember. So, without further ado, our first one comes from Mason about a week ago. My neighbor and friend kindly agreed to come shopping with me and the kids. She picked up Mason and went to throw him over her shoulder when he started screaming-
Mason: No! No don’t do that!
Friend: But I was going to wrestle you. Aren’t you a strong wrestler?
Mason: No. I am just a city kid. I just live in the big city. I am not a wrestler.
Point taken.
Number 2: This one comes from Morgan while on Thanksgiving vacation. One morning he decided to come visit Rob and I while we were still asleep. He sneaks up to the bed, crawls over me, and while looking at Rob says,
Mom?
Me: Yes
Mom, where’s the other guy?
Me (laughing): you mean dad?
No where’s the other guy?
Huh. Apparently I’ve been having an affair but don’t get the pleasure of remembering it.
Number 3: This one came from Mason…tonight…
Me: Do you want to tell dad what you did at preschool today? Who is your friend?
Mason: I love Kenlee. I’m going to marry her. Then I will take her to Las Vegas, Nevada where I work and we will have 10 babies.
Oh really? And does Kenlee know that because I’m pretty sure she’d have something to say about it…
They are good little buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment