Monday: Was awesome! First, we went to the tire store- a favorite of both my boys. That afternoon we rode the train with our friends the Halls and Johnstons. We rode down to Farmington where there is a fun strip mall and movie theater. I wish I had pictures! AAGGHH! The kids were jumping all over the place because they were so excited to be on the train. haha! I was in too big a hurry to grab a camera before we left, but just know that between the train ride, playing with all the toys in all the stores, and getting ice cream at the end, fun was had by all :)
That night for FHE we did a little yard work-
Tuesday: Lagoon with Grandma Strong- We learned two things: 1. Mason LOVES roller coasters- at least kid sized ones ;) 2. I do not like being there in the cold and rain.
Yep. That’s what Morgan did any time someone else tried to hold him.
And of course, dad had scouts that night-
Wednesday: The morning was spent at story time where we learned about the letter I and insects. That afternoon our fun visiting teachers and very good friends came over. And that night…we got to go shotgun shooting with dad- it was the best!!! It was really so fun and the boys loved watching the shooting and petting the stray dogs ;)
Thursday: Castle Park with lots of friends!
I don’t think Morgan appreciated all the love and cuddling Mason was trying to give him ;)
That night we went to a park with a bucket of rocks and threw them into the pond. It was awesome :)
Sav, I love you, but I really wanted a picture of just the boys- so I photoshopped you out :)
Friday: A day of errands with Aunt Savannah….and playing in the pool :)
Also-Rob and I got to have date night with free babysitting- thanks Sav!!!
Saturday: We painted the shed- (sorry- this is a night shot)
did some weeding-changed the oil on the car- went to McDonald’s-went to Hill Air Force Base Museum where we got to “fly” planes-
sold some stuff-bought some stuff- went for a walk/bike ride-what didn’t we do???
Sunday: Morgan thoroughly enjoyed Music and the Spoken Word today-
Sunday would not be complete with out Mason saying or doing something funny. This morning he greeted me with “How is yo mo-ning, mom?”. I told him I was happy because I was with him. He said, “No you ah sad. You fell on the sidewalk and now yo sad”. Oh. I didn’t realize I had done that…Then he said, “Mom, I make you breakfast”. What are you making me? I asked… “Milk”.
That night he was having a hard time falling to sleep so I went in his room and laid down on his bed with him. He said, “Sing Give said little sweam”. So I did, and he helped. Then I sang “I am a Child of God” and he sang a long. Then I started to sing “I love to see the Temple”. He put his hand on my mouth, and with his final words for the day said, “Shhh mommy. Be quiet. Don’t pick up the poop”. Sage advice Mason…sage advice…
No comments:
Post a Comment