Sunday was church and then fun in the yard with sand boxes, a pool, sprinklers, and just the great outdoors. That night Aaron built a fire for cooking s’mores and hotdogs. (I have to explain a couple of pictures: Mason got mad dad wouldn’t let him touch the fire, and Sav burnt her marshmellow to a crisp and then dropped her graham cracker into the pool).
Sunday was church and then fun in the yard with sand boxes, a pool, sprinklers, and just the great outdoors. That night Aaron built a fire for cooking s’mores and hotdogs. (I have to explain a couple of pictures: Mason got mad dad wouldn’t let him touch the fire, and Sav burnt her marshmellow to a crisp and then dropped her graham cracker into the pool).
Monday we went out to a place similar to Winder Farms. The kids climbed on tractors, rode a carousel, and some little planes, and we ate a LOT of free samples…so much chocolate, and icecream, and salsa and fruit and veggies…
Next we went to a splash-pad, although Mason would have nothing to do with it. He was starting to get sick and did not want to play much anymore. I’ll let Brit and Lyd post the cute, cute pics of their kids playing in the water :) Before we all left that afternoon we tried to get a picture of us 3 sis’s and the 3 grandkids:
and tried…
and tried…
almost. Maybe next time. Anyway, A BA-JILLION thanks to Brit and Aaron for putting up with so many house guests for so long; it was a much needed, fun vacation and we are forever grateful. :) And many, many thanks to Lyd and Sav for making the journey. I’m sure Lyd and Brit will have TONS of cute pictures on their blogs soon so here’s the links:
http://stevens1007.blogspot.com/
and
http://thewinterhollerfamily.blogspot.com/
Now, I’ve noticed this post has gotten interminably long, so I will simply post a couple of pictures of what Mason and Morgan have been up to lately.
Morgan has been introduced to rice cereal:
and Mason is an AWESOME cookie maker!
Don’t worry. I was actually there helping him, but my outfit was so absolutely beautiful and glorious that if I were to post pictures of me with Mason here on this blog you would all fly at me with you claws and try to tear my eyes out from sheer jealousy...
And as always, thanks for stopping by!
mason is a cute cookie baker! :)
ReplyDelete