It's been a couple of weeks, and I realized there are several things I never blogged about; mostly because I don't have pictures. This is a journal entry for me to catch up on little things here and there we've done, so not really for entertainment purposes.
In November Rob and I had the opportunity to use his company box seats at the Jazz vs Clippers game. A week or two later we took Mason to the BYU USU basketball game, and holy cow was that fun! (Despite USU losing...) There were a lot of USU fans there, so both teams had an awesome cheering section. As such, any time either team scored and the crowd started to go wild, Mason would also go wild. He would clap as fast and hard as he could, and screech, and wave his arms around and bounce up and down. hahaha! He was a very good equalizer for Rob and I since neither of us could convince him to cheer for only "our" team.
Last of all, about three weeks ago we took Mason to the Chuck 'e Cheese in Layton. We thought there would be a ball section with a bunch of those little plastic colored balls they used to have in McDonalds, but such is not the case. That's ok. He had fun anyway...for the most part. As you can see on one of the videos he takes after his mom and is deathly afraid of any kind of amusement park ride...haha! Poor guy...he'd better brave up or life's going to be hard. Here are a few shots/videos of him seeing all the sights. We did use $1 in tokens; Mason won the most tickets out of all of us which we traded in for suckers.

Honestly I think he was the most amazed/entertained by the man playing basketball.
And here he is with some awesome ticket winning game moves and dance moves. Pay no attention to the squeaky voice in the background.
And lastly we learn the sad truth of Mason's fear of rocking rides...(and mother and father's lack of videoing capabilities).
The fun didn't stop with Chuck e' Cheese. Up the road from said establishment is a Krispy Kreme which offers free glazed donuts at night. We took them up on their offer and enjoyed every sugary, oozy minute of it.

Yay!! It's about time you updated! lol Mason is the cutest ever, and I love how he's scared of rides! heehee that's so cute!
ReplyDelete